He believes he has written a poem, yes. Dec 2, 2008
i was walking down the street
into the fleet
when quite to my surprise
(in clever guise, i did surmise!)
i came upon
it was dressed as Darth Vader
with kittens under every arm
blessing every parking meter
& generally being a nuisance.
but done was no harm
, though the cause for alarum
scarred the barbershop harem
straight out through the cwm
- speak more abt my self
- ensure spell correct
- do links more like everywhere
(enhancing! the poem. with subtext)
- have a larger punctuation some times
- where is the love?
- increase subject matter (insert chairs)
- also rhyme the beginning of each line
(or just repeat first word)
- find synonym for 'nuisance' ending with '-rm'
He believes he has written a poem, yes.